This position will provide you with the ability to work on a variety of land development projects and grow your career experience.
- Serve as Project Manager for multiple single-family, commercial and residential projects
- Be in charge of client management for the projects and manage budgets and schedules
- Lead a team throughout the design and permitting phase and guide the team on all technical aspects of the project
- Good level of familiarity with AutoCAD software preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in, Civil Engineering
- 5-10 years of related experience in the site design and permitting.
- PE license
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Highly self-motivated able to forecast and initiate project management tasks
- Ability to work independently but collaborate as needed.