My client is a National Construction firm with offices across the US and perform work in the Educational, Multi-family and Hospitality sectors to name a few. They're currently in the process of building out their Industrial division and presence in the Houston market.
My client is well-known for their leading in-house training, company culture and benefits package. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that focuses heavily on developing their employees, providing them with opportunities to progress their career further
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the project team, the development and execution of the project. As a senior member of staff, you will also be responsible for mentoring and training junior members of your team.
The Senior Project Manager will also supervise schedules, quality, safety, budget/P&L and project performance to ensure the safe and successful delivery of given projects.
As Senior Project Manager, you will also be accountable for the cost control, customer satisfaction and overall success of the project
- 7 Years' Experience as Project Manager
- Experience in any or all of the following projects - Warehouse, Industrial, Structural Concrete, Automotive, Commercial, Healthcare.
- Skilled in project scheduling software such as Primavera P6, Procore, Microsoft Project etc.
- Communication, Problem-Solving, Critical Thinking, Time Management, Teamwork, Adaptability skills
- Experience working projects from up to $30M and above
What this role will offer
- Industry leading benefits package
- Working with a Top 30 ENR Construction firm
- Working on projects typically $30M+
- Clear progression plan