My client is a multi-disciplinary design and construction company focused on serving and delivering strategic and creative project solutions, promoting a professional working culture, and advancing the wellness of their employees. Their portfolio includes iconic high-rise office buildings to complex industrial processing facilities to intricate transportation infrastructure assignments.
- The Construction Project Manager provides management direction and control of projects from concept design through completion and strives to meet all client expectations
- Oversee the successful management of construction projects
- Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations
- Ensures efficient coordination of project requirements
- Leads the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects
- Reviews all reporting systems and procedures and prepares reports to clients and senior management defining progress and cost
- Promote and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrate effective teamwork through the establishment of successful interpersonal relationships with co-workers and other disciplines within the Company
- Develop subcontractors' interest, receive and review pre qualification forms for preparation for bidder's list
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work
- Receive, analyze and clarify all bids
- 5+ Years Experience with Industrial Projects (Warehouse or Food & Beverage facilities).
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree Preferred