A local South Carolina general contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Project Manager specializing in overseeing civil construction projects. With a portfolio of projects including grating, excavation, concrete, site development, water line/sewer line, and more, the Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work across the Southeast region of South Carolina, and the Project Manager is expected to travel around metro Charleston. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The PM will be responsible for...
* Supervise the timely and cost-effective installation of the contracted work
* Plan and organize project work to assure all work is in place in accordance with contract documents
* Have working knowledge of owner contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders
* Schedule and monitor field productivity
The PM should have the following qualifications...
* A bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
* 5 years of experience as Project Manager preferred
* 3 years of experience working on civil projects preferred
* Demonstrated ability to lead field operations
* Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
* Vehicle allowance and gas card
* 401k match
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.