- They have been in the industry for over 50 years and are known for being pioneers in repair, restoration and retrofitting existing structures in Illinois. They have a team of driven roofers, architects, thermographers, and engineers who are both technical savvy and personable to work with. Due to the flexibility and continued education training they offer to their employees, they have some of the most well-tenured staff across the industry!
- When they first started across the industry they developed quality clients across building envelope and due to their reputation they built in the architecture restoration space, they have further expanded into structural retrofits, forensic structural engineering and facade consulting.
- They are actively growing across the Midwest across multiple locations as they have a huge backlog of work both in restoration and sustainability.
- This role would require you to perform technical services, manage clients and further develop the existing client base. The role would entail investigations, report writing, and repair design of construction issues encountered.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Experience and expertise in assessment of enclosure systems
- Investigate and evaluate current building enclosure systems
- Identify, analyse, resolve and work together to resolve complex building system issues
- Examine building system models and life cycle cost analysis Quality Assurance reviews, ensuring quality of writing and analysis, and correct, clear technical remarks Quality assurance reviews to guarantee engineering quality and technical accuracy of project documents
- Bachelor in Architectural Engineering, Architecture, or Engineering
- Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer
- IIBEC Credentials Preferred
- Ability to provide detailed reports to all stakeholders
- Knowledge of building codes, design guidelines, and industry standards
- Participating at industry conferences and events
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 2 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($80,000- $110,000) dependent on building envelope experience and client development skills.
- Bonuses based on performance if you can bring projects along with you or have a network of clients you can leverage on.
- Work from home flexibility and autonomy over your projects.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!