LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
I am currently working with one of the leading International Renewable Energy IPP Developer. They are extremely diversified in Wind, Solar, Battery Storage, Biomass, and Hydro. They are looking to find a strong Wind Project Manager.
Ideally, this person should already be based in or around the Chicago area, although they are willing to consider remote work with travel, dependent on experience.
The Wind Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Utility-Scale Wind Projects from inception through close out
- Managing PPA Agreements
- Negotiate with subcontractors
- Provide continuous progress updates and any possible delays
- Materials and execution of purchase orders
The Wind Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-5 years of Utility Wind CONSTRUCTION experience
- Although, willing to consider a combination of education and experience, depending on the candidates years of related experience.
***Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply***