Summary: A mid-sized general contractor is actively seeking an experienced Project Manager for their Maryland team. Despite their success and notoriety, this firm prides itself on maintaining a positive, small business atmosphere among its teams. They work on a wide range of projects and have a great local reputation.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the budgeting and scheduling of projects as well as managing relationships between crews and subcontractors. They will work on a diverse set of projects involving underground utilities, structures, and bridges and more. This position offers incredible career development as the Project Manager will have the opportunity to manage and grow the department.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the construction process including budget, schedule, change order, crew, and subcontractor relationships
- Establish project goals, deadlines, and performance standards
- Assist in project and strategy meetings
- Managing all financial aspects of contracts
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering, Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering
- 8-12 years of experience
- Experience in MDOT, underground utilities and bridge work
- Familiar with Sage, Primavera P6 and HCSS
- Opportunity to work for a fast pace, growing company
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401K and bonus potential
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then please hesitate to apply.