This is your chance to become a part of a small infrastructure construction, design, and engineering contractor with deep roots within the electrical T&D space that is ambitious about its growth.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in project management for power delivery projects. The goal is to find a candidate that will become a long-term valued team member and is able to provide support for the project management team and can hit the ground running!
- Experience in managing small to mid-scale projects and advanced knowledge of construction and utility industry practices and functions
- Ability to prepare schedule, scope, and budget for electrical utility projects
- Travel to project sites to confirm conditions.
- Communicate with end clients and manage expectations along with project requirements
- Manage complex projects with cross functional teamwork with other departments
- BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field
- Minimum 2-7 years' of experience.
- Prior experience using estimating practices on power delivery projects (Substation, Transmission Line, Distribution Line)