This is your chance to become a part of a small, start up engineering consulting firm the electrical T&D space. Not only does this firm have great growth potential but they are also considering fully remote candidates!
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in project management for power delivery projects. Specifically, with overhead and underground transmission and distribution projects. The goal is to find a candidate that will become a long term valued team member and is able to provide support for the project management team.
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for projects.
- Experience in managing mid-scale projects and advanced knowledge of construction and utility industry practices and functions
- Experience with computerized bidding software and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Managing client expectations managing electrical transmission and/or distribution projects
- Monitor/prepare budget and scope for electrical utility projects
- BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field
- Minimum 5+ years' experience.
- Prior experience using project management practices on power delivery projects