LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
I am currently working with one of the leading Global Vertically Integrated Solar companies. They offer a variety of services including Installation, Development, Manufacturing, Service and ongoing Operations and Maintenance.
The Solar Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as lead liaison between the field team and office management
- Create and execute Project Bids
- Negotiate with subcontractors
- Provide continuous progress updates and any possible delays
- Materials and execution of purchase orders
The Solar Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ of Commercial solar CONSTRUCTION experience
- Although, willing to consider a combination of education and experience, depending on the candidates years of related experience.
***Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply***