A leading Independent Power Producer I am working closely with is looking to bring on additional Project Managers and Senior Project Managers! With over 150 solar farms throughout the US and work in their pipeline until 2025, my client is continuing to grow in this dynamic market.
This specific PM role is a regional position and is overseeing the SE region - Georgia, the Carolinas, Alabama, and Georgia - so they are looking for someone based in one of those states or Tennessee. This role will be managing Utility Scale Solar sites up to 200 MWs.
As a Project Manager a few of the responsibilities are:
- Commercial lead on all commercial aspects of each project
- Establish and monitor performance metrics, project schedules, risk profiles, and cost performance of the project
- Work in negotiation of project specific contracts, drawing support from other departments and management
A few of the qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- 5 - 7 years of experience in project management roles
- Experience leading complex projects
If you are interested in new opportunities and would like further information about this position please apply in!