An industry leader in civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture are in search of a self-motivated, forward-thinking professional to act as a Team Lead for the Water Resources Division in Pittsburgh.
The client is:
- A 100% employee-owned firm - ESOP
- Culture, work hard and play hard! They try to ensure that they have a fun work culture.
- Annual Awards Banquets, Annual Picnics, Annual Golf Outing, Annual Ski and Snowboarding Trip, Monthly Office Parties, Holiday Parties
- The firm sponsors recreational sport teams such as co-ed softball, basketball, volleyball, and indoor soccer.
The firm is a pioneer in progressive and ethical employee solutions, this is a company that will have your back from day one and encourage you to be the best engineer you can be.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- As the Water Resources Team Leader, the primary responsibilities include project planning, scheduling, and maintaining client relationships. This involves overseeing staff tasked with the development and delivery of drainage analyses, studies, and designs for clients, as well as providing stormwater design and management support services to other departments such as transportation, land development, site development, and municipal service teams.
- Additionally, the Water Resources Team Leader is expected to be involved in both the production and management of projects while leading and managing multiple clients and a project team.
To qualify for this position:
- The candidate must have current registration as a Professional Engineer (Civil) in the State of Pennsylvania, or the ability to obtain State of Pennsylvania P.E. certification within one year.
- Additionally, the candidate must have certification as a Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) or the ability to obtain it within one year. The ideal candidate should be responsive and results-oriented in service to clients and team members.
- Moreover, the candidate must have at least fifteen years of experience as a Civil Engineer in hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, modelling, and design, and at least ten years of experience as a Project Manager and/or Team Leader. The candidate should be proficient with HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS (Steady and Unsteady), and SWMM, as well as AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation. Familiarity with ESRI ArcMap is also a requirement.
- The candidate should also have a strong commitment to professional development, demonstrated leadership, and an ability to effectively acquire, train and mentor a qualified and productive team.
- Lastly, the ideal candidate should have demonstrated ability to lead the analysis and design of stormwater projects, including preparation of drainage studies and PS&E documents. Overall, this is a leadership position that requires a candidate with a high level of technical expertise, managerial skills, and excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.