LVI is partnering up with a Japanese company in the Offshore Wind industry in Taiwan to look for a Project Manager. This is a chance for career progression and joining an established company.
Job Description Summary
Lead the project team to execute medium-sized projects and ensure that all related activities followed contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, and financial targets.
- Lead the project and set up the project guideline, allocating tasks and resources across the project
- Ensure the project followed the schedule and deliver on time
- Responsible for the day-to-day communication and alignment with the customer/clients
- Implement and adhere to the company policy including the project management, HSE, and quality standards
- Ensure effective project planning and control as well as perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Monitor project progress, budget, and performance on a continuous basis
- Responsible for managing the work of sub-contractors, allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner
- Bachelor's degree or above, in the power engineering field is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the Electrical Power Engineering industry experience required
- Experience in service level agreement in a wind farm (onshore or offshore) will be an advantage
- Experience in substation project management will be an advantage
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Strong leadership skills and willingness to learn new things
- Willing to travel frequently within Taiwan
If you are interested, please click "APPLY".