Construction Project Manager (Colorado)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team in Colorado. The ideal candidate will have a background in managing construction projects, with a focus on water projects, specifically waste water treatment plants (WWTP).
As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our construction projects from planning to execution. You will work closely with clients, contractors, and team members to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Lead the planning and execution of construction projects, specifically those related to waste water treatment plants
- Collaborate with clients and contractors to develop project proposals and contracts
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed to meet deadlines
- Ensure that all work is completed safely and in compliance with regulations
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all project activities
- Supervise and mentor team members to ensure that they are meeting project goals
- Manage project budgets and resources effectively to maximize profitability
- 5+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager, with a focus on water projects, specifically waste water treatment plants
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in project management software
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask effectively. You must be able to work well under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously. A track record of successfully managing waste water treatment plant projects is a must.
If you are an experienced Construction Project Manager with a proven track record of success in managing water projects, specifically waste water treatment plants, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience. We look forward to reviewing your application.