My client has over 50 years of Professional service in the heavy civil construction industry and is seeking an experienced Project Manager to bring for some upcoming projects.
They are looking for Project Managers with big cut and fill experience as well as earth moving, excavation, and site development. The Project Manager will be expected to oversee crews of 25-50 people and make sure that everything on the project is going to be completed on time.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below and apply!
- Project manager will lead the way on all projects, handling submittals, works plans, scheduling, and making sure site supers understand the specs
- Work with Senior Project Manager and Estimating department
- Inform key stakeholders of status of the project with progress reports
- Ensure teams work to follow all health and safety standards to prevent injuries
- Manage sub-contractors and workers
- Determine and define project scope and objective
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- B.S. in construction management, engineering, or another relevant field
- OSHA 30
- 4-10 years Project Management experience
- Prior knowledge of entire bidding process, including codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, and material resources
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan