My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with heavy civil, bridge, and DOT experience (MA, CT, RI, etc.). They are currently working on a $50M bridge project in the central MA area that is a 5 year project and is roughly half way through. The Project Manager will also report to their Project Executive and work closely with all members of the team.
They focus on infrastructure and heavy civil and are seeking someone with scheduling, cost, and RFI experience as well. If this sounds like a position you would be interested in pursuing, take a look at the responsibilities and qualifications below and apply!
- Coordinate and manage planning and scheduling of projects
- Reports, production reports, and cost and revenue projections
- Monitor construction progress and work collaboratively with superintendent to resolve issues
- Communicate with preconstruction team, owner, architects, engineers
- Lead the implementation of project specific safety goals and ensure compliance of client and subcontractor staff with safety requirements
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction
- Extensive knowledge of construction practices and procedures
- 5-10 years in heavy civil project management role or water and wastewater
- Management experience: financial, leadership, and negotiations
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- OSHA 30 Certification required
- LEED, Lean, CPR/First Aid training a plus