We have a current opportunity for a Solar Project Manager on a permanent basis with a leading investor and asset development company within the clean energy and sustainable infrastructure industry. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Focus on delivering the project from its early stage at land aggregation, permitting period, design period, construction preparation, construction period, to CoD and eventually obtaining EBL and the project handover to O&M Team, mainly Renewable Energy projects (solar and wind)
- Manage all resources assigned to the project in order to control and report its status
- Manage and interact with different external providers
- Identify, implement and monitor improvement and/or corrective actions throughout project management (schedule, scope, cost, quality, safety)
- Report the activities' progress, contractual issues, and results of the project to all major stakeholders
- Support project contract negotiations
- Participate in any optimizations / modifications to the technical approach to the projects, namely in terms of scope, time and cost
- Coordination of the technical studies required to file the different authorizations to build and operate solar and wind farms
- Higher Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrotechnical / Environmental Engineering/ Commercial or similar
- At least 5 years of experience, with a track record as a Project Manager in Energy projects with at least 1-2 years of experience in solar developer, solar investor or solar EPC. Experience in renewable permitting is plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability in stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Geographic and travel availability within Taiwan
- Fluency in Taiwanese Mandarin is necessary, with a good level of English