A growing Infrastructure company in the renewable energy space is currently seeking a positive, driven, Remote Project Manager with strong project management/construction experience. Although this position is remote, you will be traveling up to 50% of the time to drive development and execution on flexible storage projects in Texas and multifamily solar storage projects in California. You will lead projects from their concept to commercial operation and understand what it takes to put steel in the ground.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Coordinate entitlement & feasibility work including land surveys, environmental impact studies, interconnections, conditional use applications, etc.
- Work closely with designers, consultants, contractors, and project stake holders to ensure efficient completion of project deliverables; conduct site visits & coordinate field technical staff
- Manage site control matters - obtain easements, record leases, secure SNDAS, and resolve title issues
- Manage diligence requests associated with projects
Key skills required:
- Proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Project, etc.)
- Ability to communicate across a broad spectrum of technical understanding (written, verbal, and non-verbal)
- Experience with project management software
- 5-8 years of experience
- Company meets quarterly for fun activities and team bonding
- Unlimited PTO
- Office Stipend
Do you understand what it takes to lead a project successfully? If you do, please reach out to learn more.