We are partnered with a specialty foundations/ground improvement contractor that is looking for a talented Project Manager to support their design-build projects in San Francisco and Sacramento.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Management of Construction projects whilst communicating with Suppliers, Vendors and project team.
- Working directly with site supervision to ensure GC requirements and compliance with approved construction documents is taking place.
- Work with Project Engineers to prepare design and construction documents e.g. QC documents.
- Management and organization of Scheduling, RFIs, Submittals and other contract documents.
- Previous management of Deep Foundation projects.
- California project experience is desirable.
- P.E License (California)
- Annual Bonus Package
- Full Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life)
- Retirement & Contribution Match.
- PTO & Holiday days.
- Employee Stock Program