My client is a growing Security Integration firm based in New York City, who give you the opportunity to grow with them! My client focuses on large enterprise level new construction projects. They have built their brand on the collective strength of their team, based on the experience and reputation of individuals who serve as a source of protection, strategic guidance and leadership. They are currently seeking a highly skilled & experienced Project Manager in New York City.
- Manage and coordinate groups of technicians and sub-contractors on field.
- Great understanding of security systems and the integration behind them.
- Manages, oversees, and coordinates all operational aspects of customer engagements for specific accounts.
- Work with senior leadership to communicate plans, initiatives and goals
- See the project from conception to completion.
- 7+ years of Electronic Security experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
If you are interested, please apply below!