LVI Associates is working with a leading architecture firm in Dusseldorf, specialising in the design and execution of public projects. With a commitment to innovative design, sustainable practices, and exceptional project delivery, they have established a strong reputation for excellence in the industry.
As a Project Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, design, and execution of public projects. You will collaborate closely with a talented team of architects to ensure that the projects meet the highest standards of quality and aesthetic appeal.
- Project Management: Lead the planning, scheduling, and execution of public projects from concept to completion, ensuring adherence to budget and time line constraints.
- Design Direction: Provide creative direction and guidance to design teams, ensuring that projects align with the firm's vision and the client's requirements.
- Client Collaboration: Foster positive relationships with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory authorities. Maintain open communication channels to address concerns and facilitate project approvals.
- Team Leadership: Mentor and motivate project teams, including architects, engineers, and support staff, to achieve project goals and maintain a high level of productivity.
- Budget and Resource Management: Manage project budgets, allocate resources effectively, and monitor project finances to ensure profitability.
- Sustainability Integration: Promote sustainable design practices and seek opportunities to incorporate environmentally friendly solutions into projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in architecture, engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in architecture, with a strong background in public projects.
- Professional license or registration as an architect is preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex projects.
- Proficiency in project management software and design tools (Vectorworks).
- Strong understanding of sustainability principles and building codes.
- Fluent in German with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Contribution to meaningful, community-enhancing projects.