- Health and safety monitoring, soil, soil vapor, and groundwater sampling management in the field and in the office, and remedial implementation
- Creation and administration of project objectives, timetables, and financial constraints
- Regulation and technical report preparation and review
- Regulatory agency and client communications
- Project work delegation and training for subordinate employees
- Perform site inspections, create Phase I ESAs, Phase II ESAs, and cost proposals for both the Phase I and Phase II reports as primary author
- Must have bachelor's degree in geology, hydrogeology, or a closely related field. favored by the master
- A minimum of five year's experience in the environmental sector, with a focus on technical site inspection, remediation, and task management.
- knowledge of field characterization and remediation techniques.
- knowledge of the tools, procedures, and upkeep required for remediation
- being able to locate Recognized Environmental Conditions by using a variety of historical records and environmental databases.
- The competence to manage tasks and guide colleagues, subcontractors, and other specialists to accomplish project scopes on schedule and under budget
- technical writing expertise and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft suite, databases, and GIS preferred.