Currently partnered with an award winning Geotechnical contractor. They are one of the largest Geotechnical Contractors in the US and dominate the Geotechnical Construction space all over the US.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Project Manager who is looking to take on a Leadership opportunity within a growing region for the company. In this region, the company is projected to double their revenue and size over the next 3 years.
Due to this they need someone who will provide overall management for base business geotechnical projects and assist in estimating and project acquisition as needed. Previous experience doing similar work in Deep Foundations/Ground Improvement is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5+ years of construction industry experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Must hold a PE License
- Proven track record of successfully overseeing projects.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and evaluate blueprints and relevant contract documents.
- Experience with construction-related software is desirable.
- Understands and promotes the "team" concept.
- Ability to develop/maintain a positive working relationship with clients, the public, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply or reach out directly to Jeswin Rubakaran at or call on 786-871-7958
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to contact everyone, If you have not heard from us within 3 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.