LVI are currently working with one of the most reputable General Contractors in Florida, who are currently top 5 in ENR 400 for the state, and Top 10 for the South-east.
They're the largest family owned, privately held company in the SE, with over 2 billion in revenue last year and some of the most successful projects in Florida under their belt. The portfolio includes luxury multifamily, high-end commercial, health care and government projects.
They are looking for the very best talent to join their team during this natural, success based, growth phase and have clear progression routes mapped out for all of their employees, 30% + bonus per year and excellent benefits.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Conceptual, hard bid, and final estimating for complex commercial and health care projects.
- Assist operations department as well as preconstruction department
- 10 years experience of project management within commercial market
- Degree or equivalent experience