Our client, an ENR Top 10 Multifamily developer based in Charlotte is looking to add a Project Executive to its growing team. The ideal candidate will be spear heading a number of high-rise and mixed-use construction projects across North Carolina.
The group is nationally recognized as one of the leaders in the high-end residential construction space and is well positioned for yet another year of growth!
- Contribute to the development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures in conjunction with the Vice President and President of Construction (senior executives).
- Review the performance of all assigned construction associates including providing recommendations to senior executives related to project staffing, developmental needs, position evaluations, and compensation.
- Experience running multiple large scale Multifamily projects
- Construction Management degree or equivalent
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays