One of the leading IPPs is currently looking to grow their team with a Project Engineer! They have 8GW+ of renewable energy assets across the country and have extensive experience with all aspects of the project life cycle, making them a leader in the renewable energy industry. Their portfolio ranges from community solar projects to large utility scale Wind + Solar!
The Project Engineer will be responsible for...
- Serving as the technical lead, primary design, and engineering POC supporting early to advanced stage development of utility scale solar + storage
- Review the Engineering deliverables to ensure final design meet all requirements
- Write, edit, review technical scope of work
- Deliver energy resource predictions and production simulations, shading studies, electrical schematics, plant plans and equipment layouts, system cost estimates, EPC contracts, technical exhibits, etc
The Project Engineer should have...
- B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- 4+ years in solar
- 3+ years direct EPC experience
- Preferred: power or utility background
The Project Engineer should be in/ willing to relocate to one of these locations:
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TX
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Carlsbad, CA
- Denver, CO
- Princeton, NJ