One of Europe's largest engineering firms in Germany is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to work in the field of projects including water/wastewater treatment plants & sewage sludge treatment.
- Producing designs, both initial outlines, and full plans, of sewerage, water treatment and flood defense structures such as pump systems and pipe networks
- Presenting project details and technical information to colleagues and clients.
- Writing reports.
- Managing sub-project budgets.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Writing and advertising tender documents and managing contracts.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, government agencies, local authorities, and suppliers.
- Experience in the preparation of master plans, feasibility studies, tender documents, and construction planning, and/or experience with construction supervision, project management, and/or commissioning of water supply and/or wastewater treatment facilities.
- 5 years of professional experience in international consulting/engineering in the field of urban water management, preferably in projects financed by bilateral and multilateral donor organizations and development banks
- University degree (M.Sc.) in civil engineer, mechanical engineer, process or environmental engineer or other suitable qualification
If you are interested in the Project Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply.