A top heavy civil and water/ wastewater general contractor in the PNW is seeking a Project Engineer or Assistant Project Manager depending on Experience. If the candidate comes in at a PE level they will be on the fast track to the APM level and if the candidate comes in at a APM level they will be on the fast track to the PM level as this GC is continuously winning large and local infrastructure projects. This PE/ APM will not be required to travel often. This GC has been around for over 50 years, and they have a very strong backlog. They also invest heavily into the well-being of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The PE/ APM should have the following qualifications:
- 1-10 years of experience in civil, heavy civil, or water/ wastewater construction projects
- Experience with a local heavy civil and/or w/ww GC preferred
- Experience working around the Greater Seattle Area on medium to large infrastructure projects preferred
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- 100% insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement
If you are interested in these roles, please don't wait to apply!