My client is a top 100 ENR firm, who are industry leading with their design work. They are sourcing for great people from project engineer through to senior PM's to join their growing team in Indianapolis.
- Offering in office, hybrid or fully remote working
- Are looking for innovative engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset to work on multiple aspects of civil water, from wastewater through to water treatment and the potable water process.
- Industry leading with over 100 years being market leading
- Regularly voted best firm to work for through the US.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyse and problem solve complex water/wastewater issues, while bringing reliable and cost-effective solutions to our clients
- Design water and wastewater facilities to support municipal, state, and federal/Department of Defense projects
- Working to provide cost effective solutions to huge projects in the Indy metro area
- Being proactive in learning new skills
- Graduation from an ABET-accredited 4-, 5-, or 6-year engineering program in one of the following disciplines: Civil Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering, or Civil Engineering Technology
- Professional Engineering license is a must
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant post education experience in Water-Wastewater Engineering
- Experience with the design of water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems and sewage pump stations OR water treatment and potable water
Apply directly to find out more information.