A well-known civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture firm in Texas are in search of a self-motivated, forward-thinking team player to act as Project Manager of Public Works in Dallas. A reputable consultant for multiple Dallas-Fort Worth municipalities, the company is a trusted consultancy that provides first class solutions to their clients.
One of ENR's top 500 design firms and a pioneer in progressive and ethical employee solutions, this is a company that will have your back from day one and encourage you to be the best engineer you can be. The successful candidate will be:
- Licensed PE in Texas
- Bachelors (or higher) in Civil Engineering
- Responsive and results oriented in service to clients and the design team.
- Proficient with roadway, drainage, water, and sanitary sewer infrastructure design.
- Taking projects from feasibility stage to construction stage.
- 8+ years in experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Strongly committed to professional development.
- An effective leaders with a passion to train and mentor a qualified and productive team.
- Able to develop and maintain solid, collaborative working relationships with team members and clients.
- Able to effectively plan, organize, and schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage & meet client expectations.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.