You will use your existing experience while learning new skills to assist clients. This role will include a mix of field work, laboratory work, and office work. You will work independently on broad projects under direction of the department manager while managing a team of direct reports and projects.
Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Manages a team of engineers and technicians conducting construction inspection and testing services
- Manages reporting of construction quality control activities on construction projects
- Trains and supervises technicians and inspectors
- Manages the maintenance of the quality reviews and certifications
- Manages equipment inventory and calibration
- Performs various inspections and tests for public and private sector clients.
- Monitors and enforces quality standards and specifications to support the client.
- Assists in coordination of field personnel, preparation of test reports and performing specialty tests and services for public and private sector clients.
- Monitor quality control standards and specifications, read blue prints, etc.
- Knowledge of civil and engineering principles, reporting, analysis and management of teams and projects.
- Construction industry and engineering equipment.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to build relationships.
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects and remain quality focused.
- Must have technical skills and understanding of P&L
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage and train others and be a team player.
- Ability to be reliable and on time.
- Be quality minded and client focused.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- 10 years of building inspection and testing experience, including 2 years of management experience.
- P.E. (Professional Engineering License) is Mandatory
- Must have a valid driver license and have proven clean driving record.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacations, Sick Days & Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program