- Design and permit residential and commercial projects
- Work closely with office leadership to develop growth plans
- Help lead civil team on a variety of projects - including ability to design and form concept through completion.
- Demonstrate experience in all aspects of land / site development - including integrating with other services
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 5+ years experience in civil land and/or site engineering - small and large projects
- PE License
- Experience on variety of projects- ability to design and oversee site layout, grading, drainage, erosion, sediment control from start to end.
- Proficiency of AutoCad or Civil 3D
- Experience in technical and proposal writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to motivate a team
This Client offers:
- High Bonus Scheme - 10-20% annually
- Flexible Hours - Employee comes first
- Work life balance - never work more than 45 hours a week
- Flexible learning- 40hrs time for professional and personal training
- Mentorship/ Buddy Scheme
- And Many More
If you are interested in learning more about this position, apply now.