Currently hiring for a Project Engineer II position within the System Planning and Studies team to perform related engineering analysis necessary in power utility planning.
Location: Raleigh, NC
- Be proficient in basic system analysis/studies scope and scheduling, understand transmission and distribution analysis criteria
- Be able to effectively communicate inadequacies in information provided by others and offer recommendations to comply with applicable standards
- Participate in Distribution System Analysis utilizing Milsoft Engineering Analysis (EA)
- Participate in System Coordination Studies utilizing CYME soft wares
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience
- EIT (encouraged at this level)
If you'd be interested, please apply with you CV before you miss out on such a good opportunity in Raleigh!