My client is an employee-owned corporation and was established in 1969. They are a leading General Contractor in Pennsylvania and place strong emphasis on self performance to establish themselves as a premier GC with unique engineering, bidding, and construction.
They are looking for Project Engineers with roughly 4-5 years of experience in heavy construction, water and wastewater, and industrial facilities. The ideal candidate is eager to learn, always working to improve, has excellent planning and problem solving capabilities, and an unwavering commitment to safety.
Take a look at the responsibilities and requirements for the role and if you are interested in moving forward, please feel free to apply and reach out!
- Review, coordination and tracking all project submittals.
- Perform construction design including form/pour drawings, major pick plans, and layouts
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, and other data to plan projects.
- Manage performance with field personnel to track, control and deliver successful results.
- Generate job cost reports
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in heavy civil construction
- Keen awareness of industry practices, OSHA requirements, equipment, and QA/QC
- Valid driver's license
- Local Travel
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification is a plus
- Competitive wages
- Incentive compensation
- 401(k) match
- Graduated paid-days-off policy
- Opportunities for personal career growth and company ownership