As a specialist recruitment agency, LVI Associates places professionals who make a profound difference to our everyday lives. Over the last several years, we have built relationships across the industry and worked with a variety of Renewable Energy firms to help solve their number one business challenge: Talent.
I'm currently working with a key client of mine that is the largest clean energy asset owner globally. Currently, they have $8 trillion under management and have a significant financial backing.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Design and Engineer C&I and utility scale solar PV projects
- Design optimization for early stage development opportunities
- Reviewing technical documentation during due diligence and construction state
- Coordinate with owner's engineer and independent engineer during design and construction phase
- Assist in reviewing production analysis for PV systems and support technical review of inputs for financial models
- At least 2+ years of designing commercial and utility scale PV projects
- BS in Electrical Engineering or other renewable related discipline
- Strong knowledge on National Electric Code (familiarity with California and New York local codes a plus)
- Strong knowledge on PVSYST and Energy modeling tools