A leading civil construction firm is currently seeking a Project Engineer specializing in overseeing Heavy Civil construction projects in Salt Lake City. With a wide portfolio of projects including earthwork, excavation, grading, wet & dry utilities, and concrete, the Project Engineer will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the projects.
This contractor chases work specifically in the Salt Lake City area, and Project Engineers are not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for...
- Document control
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Safety management
- Project estimating
The Project Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2 years of experience in Project Engineer preferred
- 2 years of experience working heavy civil projects preferred
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.