I am looking to fill multiple roles for a leading contractor on the Gordie Howe International Bridge Project. This Project is a $4B marvel that has an expected completion date of 2024!
One of the roles I am looking to fill is a Project Engineer position.
- Collaborate with project owners, general contractors and other design professionals during the development phase of projects.
- Work directly with field supervision to develop construction plans and perform construct-ability reviews.
- Have thorough knowledge of all major project issues and priorities; prepare and submit monthly job status reports.
- Assist in providing general administrative and technical leadership for the project.
- Maintain all project records and monitor correspondence.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts at owner, engineering firms, and general contractor.
- Participate in presentations as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required in Civil Engineering or similar. Masters will give your application a boost.
- 5+ years experience in Geotechnical Construction industry or experienced on foundations work including Pile Driving