We have a current opportunity for a Permit Manager with a leading Offshore Wind developer with strong global presence. The position will be based in Seoul, South Korea, with regular travels to Wando.
- Manage permitting activities from project development to execution for offshore wind projects, ensuring coordination with project teams and interfaces
- Lead team in delivering the necessary permits required for the project
- Ensure development, budget and maintenance of permits and are up to date and in accordance to government regulations and requirements, and project guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science or relevant education and experience background
- 5+ years of experience in permitting, consenting and environmental compliance in offshore wind
- Excellent oral and written English and Korean skills
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!