Summary: A national utility scale IPP focused on solar and wind projects across the United States. Their Asset Management department currently manages 4.2GW renewable energy facilities, with plans to continue their expansion. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
The Project Developer will be responsible for…
- Support the planning, permitting, development, and execution of their renewable energy projects.
- Participate in the negotiations of necessary development documents.
- Maintain relations with local community, landowners, offtakers, and utilities to keep them informed throughout the development process.
- Working collaboratively with internal departments including but not limited to Engineering, Origination, Legal, and Finance teams.
- Update Management on project progress, action items and budget.
The Project Developer should have the following qualifications…
- 4+ years of relevant energy project development experience.
- Ability to travel 30-50% as necessary.
- Strong financial skills and understanding of company and project profit and loss, pro forma modeling, and NPV/IRR analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental studies, Business Administration or other relevant field preferred.