A leading utility scale solar company working to accelerate the global energy transition, is looking to bring on a passionate Project Development Associate. This person will not only develop, but also support the development of large- scale renewable projects across the US in both solar and energy storage projects.
The Project Development Associate will be responsible for…
- Examining the solar resources, land ownership, wetlands, and floodplains to identify ideal location for renewable energy projects.
- Obtaining necessary documentation for greenfield projects- site control, mineral surface waivers, easements, right-of-way, and crossing agreements
- Putting together application packages and obtain all permits that are required to construct and operate large-scale solar and energy storage projects on a local, state, and federal level.
- Supporting and collaborating with the Development team to develop and track project budgets coordinate project prioritization.
- Collaborating with external consultant(s) to evaluate project sites, project design and procurement strategies.
Qualifications for this role include…
- A Bachelor's degree (at minimum)
- Renewable Energy or Real Estate project development experience.
- A passion to learn and utilize existing experience to support the Development function for large-scale Solar and Energy Storage projects.
- Ability to take ownership over individual contributions as well as team success.
- Hybrid work space set-up.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Performance Bonus