One of the biggest Renewable Energy IPPs in the APAC region is looking for an Offshore Wind Project Developer to join their Tokyo Office. As Project Developer, you will be overseeing all necessary procedures regarding land acquisition, stakeholder management, and relevant permitting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Confirming the suitability of sites for the construction of offshore wind farms
- Confirming the applicability of project-related regulations
- Overseeing the due diligence process
- Handling negotiations and updates on land acquisition
- Obtaining development consent from fishery associations, developers, and other local authorities
Please submit your English and Japanese CV if you are keen on learning more.