Title: Project Developer, North America (Remote Role)
Summary: Do you want to be a part of the Renewable revolution currently happening? Do you have the experience with developing renewable projects from greenfield to NTP? My client is looking to break into the North America Market by investing into both renewable energy developers and projects across a range of renewable energy technologies including solar PV, wind, energy storage, waste-to-energy and energy efficiency. My client is looking for a Solar Project Developer to manage the everyday development tasks of bringing their renewable energy projects from inception to NTP.
The Solar Project Developer will be responsible for:
- Wind, solar and storage project origination, and development across a region of the United States, including site control and title resolution, site diligence, land use and environmental approvals, interconnection advancement and assisting with energy marketing.
- Support the internal financial approval process for development projects in alignment with company strategy and goals.
- Responsibility for project development budgets and project schedules
The Solar Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- 2 plus years in solar industry project development of Renewable projects.
- Specific ERCOT, MISO, PJM, SPP, SERC and WECC market experience is a plus!
- Entrepreneurial thinker!!
- Skilled at organization and problem solving throughout the development lifecycle.
- Ability to work effectively with and manage cross-functional teams.
- 26 Days holiday and the Birthday off!!
- Remote Position.
- Discretionary Bonus and Annual Bonus
If you are interested in the Solar Project Developer role, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!