We are currently working with a Global European Leader in the renewable energy space, who are looking to add to their rapidly growing team in Japan. This firm has an outstanding development pipeline and are looking for a Project Controller / Senior Project Controller to join their ranks for the development and execution phase of their upcoming projects.
- Proactively support the project execution team in finance tasks and cost management ensuring close coordination with regional and global functions.
- Provide financial direction on DEVEX and CAPEX for large development and execution projects.
- Creation of budgets for development and execution phases of large asset projects.
- Accurately manage project progress and cost performance, provide continuous analysis of expenditure relative to project budgets and forecasts.
- Effectively identify and communicate business and project trends from financial analyses.
- Master's Degree or Equivalent in a relevant discipline - Business, Finance, Accounting, Engineering
- Experience in budgeting and accounting in relation to large asset projects, prior experience with project control is a plus.
- Japanese Language Fluency and Good Command of English in business settings. Strong communication skills and experience in cross organisational teams and liaising with engineering functions.
- Familiar working with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, experience with SAP is a plus.
Apply if you
- Want to be part of a world class team leading development of innovative renewable technologies in the Japanese market.
- Are a proactive and results-driven individual with a can-do attitude.
If you want to learn more about this opportunity please apply directly below!