Project Architect-Higher Education-Baltimore, MD and Washington DC
A well-established and highly recognized Architecture and Design firm is seeking Project Architects with extensive higher education experience.
Serving the country's largest college and university campuses, the firm has made a name for itself in higher education design. As its reputation grows, so too does its need for entrepreneurial, self-starting, and enthusiastic Project Architects. If you have experience designing classrooms, student housing, student dining facilities, student recreational facilities, and/or student life facilities for institutions of higher learning, you just might be what the firm is looking for!
- Work alongside project principal, project designer, and project manager throughout every phase of the project delivery process
- Lead project team through detailing and documentation
- Manage the work of junior architects and interns
- Coordinate with engineers and consultants
- Assist in establishing project schedules and budgets
- Travel to project and client meetings as required
- 2-8 years of higher education experience
- Bachelor of Architecture from accredited program; Master of Architecture considered a plus
- Architectural licensure; LEED certification considered a plus
- Competency leading a project from conceptual design all the way through construction administration
- Exceptional client service and relationship-building skills
- Strong leadership and mentorship abilities; must have demonstrated interest in and commitment to coaching junior staff
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, proactive
- Fluency in Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Deltek
- Inter-disciplinary, employee-owned firm
- Career coaching program
- Strong name recognition
- Hybrid schedule
Interested? Submit your resume here!