A San Antonio based Architecture & Design firm is seeking a Registered Architect to join their team. This San Antonio based firm is growing their team due to a tremendous number of projects that are on the horizon. The firm is known for their work in the self-storage industry, currently undergoing several five story projects. They have established a national reputation in the self-storage industry, but also work on several commercial and governmental projects. This is an amazing opportunity to join a close-knit team and be able to work as a senior individual alongside key-stakeholders of the business.
- Work with clients to understand their requirements and develop design proposals that meet their needs and budget
- Manage and oversee the production of construction documents, including drawings, specifications, and other project-related documentation
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure that designs comply with all relevant building codes, regulations, and standards
- Conduct site visits and oversee construction progress to ensure that the work is being carried out according to plans and specifications
- Provide technical guidance and support to other members of the project team
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- 7+ years of experience in industrial architecture, specifically self-storage, retail, and government projects
- Strong knowledge of building codes, regulations, and standards
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, and other architectural software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing project teams and overseeing construction projects
If you are an experienced Project Architect with a passion for industrial or commercial architecture and a track record of delivering successful projects, we encourage you to apply. The firm offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.