We are looking to bring on a talented Project Architect with anywhere from 8 to 15 years of experience to work on S&T, commercial, multi-family, and academic/historic preservation projects types.
The ideal candidate will oversee the entire construction of project life cycle you will manage personal involved at different stages of the project and showcase string design and technical abilities.
- Lead team and conduct client meetings
- Design construction documents
- Project management
- Act as point of Contact for technical issues
- Develop the design of projects from initial concept to completion
- Prepare presentations for clients and a public approval process
- 8 - 15 years of experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- Strong technical expertise related to design and construction
- Solid understanding of working through construction documents and administration
- Licensure preferred