Company Summary: The hiring company are a well-established architecture firm, founded 40 years ago. Their resilience has given them the opportunity to survive numerous recessions and the pandemic. With 12 offices nationwide, they are one of the largest African-American owned and managed firm in the country. As for their own portfolio it is very diverse, being involved in almost every sector of the architecture industry. The firm places a large emphasis on learning and development, with mentorship opportunities.
- Fostering client relationships through both communication and reliability
- Communicate with both the client and the in-house team on a highly regular basis, managing the entirety of the project through the Deltek Project Management system.
- Creating concrete plans for the client and the firm relating to the employees on the project, scheduling, fees, and changes to them
- Understanding and implementing the intersection between the conceptual ideas of the client and the technical reality of the project.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Architecture or related field
- General project management experience with an emphasis on residential
- Knowledge of zoning, building codes, housing law processes, materials, and all areas of construction
- Previous construction document preparation
- Field work observation and evaluation experience
- Client relation and communication expertise
- Hybrid and work-from home options
- Certification and Licensure support
- Mentorship programs