Project Architect: Retail
A well-established and highly recognized Architecture and Design firm is seeking Project Architects and Project Managers with extensive retail experience.
Serving Greater Philadelphia and beyond, this firm has made a name for itself as a major player in the market. As its reputation grows, so too does its need for entrepreneurial, self-starting, and enthusiastic Project Architects. If you have a passion for designing spaces for the nation's top retailers and restaurant groups, you just might be what the firm is looking for!
- Work alongside project principal and project manager throughout every phase of the project delivery process
- Lead project team through detailing and documentation
- Manage the work of junior architects and interns
- Coordinate with engineers and consultants
- Assist in establishing project schedules and budgets
- Travel to project and client meetings as required
- At least 5 years of experience
- Bachelor of Architecture from accredited program
- Competency leading a project from conceptual design all the way through construction administration
- Exceptional client service and relationship-building skills
- Strong leadership and mentorship abilities
- Fluency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Inter-disciplinary, highly collaborative firm
- Strong emphasis on mentorship and career growth
- Work-life balance a priority
- Fun office culture
- Hybrid schedule
Interested? Submit your resume here!