We have current opportunities for Professional Land Surveyors on a permanent basis in the Denver area. For further information about this position please apply.
This position is for a nationally recognized leader in the engineering design industry that has a great backlog of DOT and local municipalities projects. They boast incredible benefits, work flexibility, and lively in-office culture.
- Assist with the management of client relations and projects, including: scheduling, budgets, proposals, and business development
- Supervise survey parties and Survey Technicians
- Gathers information needed to complete new surveys
- Colorado Professional Land Surveyor License (or capability to acquire in one year) *REQUIRED*
- Fluency with Trimble and working knowledge of Civil 3D, AutoCAD, and Carlson Survey
- Experience in office production such as construction/topographic/ and boundary work
- Valid driver's license
*Salary is based off of experience and relevant qualifications
Apply for more information!