Process Engineer - Water & Wastewater Technology
An exciting water treatment company are expanding their team in Brisbane! The company are looking for an experienced Process Engineer from the water and waste water sector to provide technical guidance and expert design capabilities to their exciting projects within the region.
- Oversee and perform all process design activities for the company's water and waste water projects
- Provide the technical expertise on designing Water and Wastewater treatment process systems
- Prepare technical documents and drawings for both tenders and projects including specifications, process description, PFD and P&ID
- Prepare the technical proposals and drawings for new project tenders and bids
- Responsible for equipment specifications, selection and sizing
- Working closely with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- 8+ years of process engineering and process design experience on water and waste water treatment projects
- Knowledge of Membrane Technologies including MBR, UF, RO, NF
- Relevant engineering degree - Chemical / Mechanical is highly preferred
- Ability to work both on site and project
If you are interested please do apply with an updated CV!